Bridal shop near me in cheshire, cheshire bridal, chester wedding dress shops with bridal shops in cuddington
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
9. When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
10. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
11. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd or that of our affiliates.
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
15. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd makes available through the Website (the ) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of the information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
16. Whilst Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
17. Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
18. Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
20. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
21. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
d. We accept no liability for any losses or damages which are not reasonably foreseeable arising out of or in connection with this Website. Except to the extent required by applicable law, Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of or reliance on any content or information displayed in or on this Website. These exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms (whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise) to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.Nothing in these Website Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. In addition, these Website Terms shall not limit or exclude any other liability that we are not permitted to limit or exclude under applicable law.
22. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
23. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
25. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
26. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Damage to your computer or another device
Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd uses reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or another device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or another device. Except where required by applicable law.
Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These general terms and conditions of sale ("General Terms and Conditions of Sale") apply to any order you place through The Spanish Boot Company website at thespanishbootcompany.co.uk (the "Website"). You must read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. By placing an order through the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety. If you do not agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety, you must not order any product through the Website.
Acceptance of your order
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we dispatch the product(s) that you ordered from us.
If you supplied us with your email address when entering your payment details (or if you have a registered account with us), we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm that we have received your order.
All products that you order through the Website will remain the property of Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd until we have received payment in full from you for those products.
All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer and we take payment when we accept your order shortly before dispatch. If your payment is not received and you have already received the products you ordered from us, you must pay for the products or return those products to us in accordance with reasonable return instructions that we provide to you and in the same condition that you received them at your own expense. If you do not do this within 14 days of the date on which we cancel your order, we may collect or arrange for collection of the products at your expense. We reserve the right to charge you for any and all damage to (or other adverse interference with) any products that are the subject of an unpaid order.
If we cannot supply you with the product you ordered, we will not process your order, inform you of this in writing (including e-mail) and, if you have already paid for the product or service, refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible.
Made to order items.
For details on our terms and conditions plus refund policy please refer to our made to measure terms and conditions page.
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
Payment - Purchases will be made in pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit cardholders will be liable to pay.
Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
Occasionally, the supply of your product(s) may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control – for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Where this is the case, we will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
All shipping costs for International items are to be paid by the customer including the return and outgoing exchange shipping. Should the item be faulty or damaged all shipping costs will be paid by Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd.
For details on international returns please refer to our returns and shipping page.
For details on returns please see our returns and shipping page.
If you believe you have purchased a defective product from point of manufacture then please follow our notification and return of faulty goods procedure in our Return & Exchanges t&c’s. This does not apply to items purchased as samples or seconds.
Your right to cancel
If you are a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order within seven working days following your receipt of the goods or the date on which we begin provision of the services. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen’s Advice Bureau if you are in the UK).
If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services (for example, made to measure orders);
Additional cancellation terms: Where Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale are applicable to any product you have ordered from us, these may also govern your cancellation rights and you should review these carefully;
Damaged or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or e-mail only) within a reasonable period of time. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied.
Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and not use them. Products should be returned in their original packaging, promptly at your cost. Please note for made to order orders or made to measure service you must inform us within 48 hours after purchase if you wish to cancel your order.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
Damage during the course of returning products: If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) such loss or damage.
If you cancel your order in any of the circumstances set out above save for cancellation under the provisions of the Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund any money paid by you after any products, which have been delivered to you, are returned to us. In the case of damaged or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a replacement product. Any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account provided when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged.
Where we deliver products to a third party in accordance with your order, you will only be able to exercise this cancellation right if you can return the goods to us.
There are certain liabilities which we cannot exclude by law and nothing in these General Terms and Conditions limits our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for fraud.
You have certain rights as a consumer, including legal rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your legal rights in the UK, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau. Nothing in these General Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights and, in particular, we will perform our obligations under these General Terms and Conditions with reasonable care and skill.
Any products we supply to you will be of satisfactory quality. If we deliver a product to you that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact us for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these General Terms and Conditions. We will not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under these General Terms and Conditions by anything you (or anyone acting on your behalf) does or fails to do or due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
In any event, we will not be liable for any losses related to any business of yours including (without limitation) lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption.
Other important terms
We may update or amend these General Terms and Conditions of Sale from time to time to comply with the law or to meet our changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Website.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale supersede any other terms and conditions previously published by us and any other representations or statements made by us to you, whether oral, written or otherwise.
You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale to any third party unless we agree in writing.
We may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of our rights or obligations under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale to any third party at our discretion.
No relaxation or delay by us in exercising any right or remedy under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall operate as a waiver of that right or remedy or shall affect our ability to subsequently exercise that right or remedy. Any waiver must be agreed by us in writing.
If any of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall remain in full force and effect.
Only you and we shall be entitled to enforce these Terms of Sale. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Terms of Sale, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by English law. In the event of any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, you and we shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd details
Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10345932 whose registered address is 24 - 26 Wheelock Street, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 9AG and it operates the Website https://www.willowbridal.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 254 5255 05.
You can contact Willow Bridal Boutique Ltd by email on email@example.com or 01606 636 111
Updated 7th January 2021
Knutsford Luxury Bridal Boutique
We are a Cheshire based bridal boutiqueNorthwich bridal shop
Cheshire bridal shop Cheshire wedding dress shop
Cheshire bridal boutiques
We are a Cheshire based bridal boutiqueNorthwich bridal shop
Cheshire bridal shop Cheshire wedding dress shop
Cheshire bridal boutiques
Willow Bridal is Cheshire's #1 Bridal Boutique. We are a luxury bridal shop located in Cheshire. We offer a wedding dress shop experience that is unrivalled